- Manage and plan your oral history project
- Conduct and transcribe interviews
- Archive your oral histories
- Produce books and/or other products to share your stories
- Produce exhibitions and/or events to publicize your project
- Provide consultation and/or training for your project team
Coming in 2010: Tell Me Your Stories: A Guidebook for Intergenerational Oral History Projects, by Angela Zusman, published by Left Coast Press. For more information, contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or see the Left Coast Press website.